Metrology and electrotechnical laboratories exist in the "International Airport Odesa" and provide a number of services:
- Repair and verification of measuring instruments of general purpose;
- Repair and verification of aviation equipment;
- Testing the stairs;
Sinkovskiy Sergey Anatolievich ( phone +38050-316-50-75) is chief engineer of metrology, who responsds for conducting metrological work.
By agreement, it is possible to provide services on departure.
This is certificate confirming the competence of the metrological laboratory of "International Airport Odesa":
- Overview, operation, testing, measurement of electrical installations and electrical equipment, electrical installations of the electrical laboratory;
- Performance of work in security zones of power lines;
- Performance of work in existing electrical installations;
- Installation and commissioning of electrical installations and electrical equipment;
- Search and repair of places of damage in cable and overhead lines of electrical equipment.
Marmusevich Andrej Victorovich (phone +38050-490-07-81) is is chief engineer of electrotechnical laboratory, who responsds for conducting electrotechnical work.